Affiliate Agreement: Terms and Conditions
- All applications for this affiliate program are subject to our approval. We reserve the right to reject any application as we see fit. We do not contact all applications that we reject.
- As an affiliate, anything you advertise should not be deceptive, misleading, untruthful, unsubstantiated, or otherwise fail to comply with applicable federal and state consumer protection laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- All affiliates (regardless of their country of domicile) MUST be in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines, including without limitation the Federal Trade Commission Act (“FTC Act”), the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 (“CAN-SPAM Act”), Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) regulations and guidelines implementing the FTC Act and the CAN-SPAM Act, the FTC’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising (“FTC Testimonials Guide”), the National Advertising Division decisions of the Better Business Bureau, and other federal and state consumer protection laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Affiliates can not use their affiliate code to buy products for themselves. This can cause you to be removed from the affiliate program and all existing commissions voided.
- You receive $10 per qualified referral. This does not include any tax payment and your payments may be subject to PayPal fees.
- You must have a PayPal account to be paid commission.
- Payments are made quarterly.
- If a refund is processed for someone you have referred, your commission will be reversed.
- Affiliate cookies last for 60 days in the user’s browser after they click an affiliate link. They must make the purchase of the product from that browser for an affiliate sale to be recorded. If the user clears the browser cache or does any other action to remove the cookies from the browser then there is no affiliate payment. This is beyond our control.
- If you refer someone and they buy a book, there is no affiliate commission. These programs are completely separate.
- If a user clicks multiple affiliate links from different affiliates, the most recent one will count in terms of who gets paid the affiliate commission.
- Affiliate agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mikaela Anne Ferguson from any lawsuits, investigations, claims, or complaints arising from any such violation or alleged violation of the terms above. Mikaela Anne Ferguson shall not be responsible to approve any Affiliate Ads. Compliance is solely with the Affiliate and the Affiliate represents and warrants that it shall have legal review of all Affiliate Ads for all necessary and required compliance. Affiliates take full responsibility for their advertising.
*** Any affiliate caught breaking any of these terms will be banned immediately without hesitation, and will not be eligible for reinstatement. ***